Beevolve (http://www.beevolve.com) is a rapidly growing company that develops software products in the Social Media space. Our flagship product, Social Media Analytics platform, helps corporates, brands and agencies monitor and analyze what is being said about their products and services online.
Job Opening: Content Writer/Social Media Specialist (JOB-CDJ-007)
What we are looking for:
* Bachelor's degree in English Literature / Journalism / Mass Communication
* Links to your blog, twitter account or profiles on Social Media Channels are all a plus.
* Write insightful blog posts on social media monitoring and analytics.
* Develop white papers, case studies, newsletters, online advertising and other editorial duties as assigned.
* Edit all content for grammar, accuracy, clarity, readability, consistency, and coherence.
* Technical Writing : understand the needs of the end-user so as to write from that perspective
* Produce customized templates/Collate technical & functional information about product.
* Website Content
* Newsletters, email campaigns
* Sales success stories, case studies, best practices, white papers
* Collateral, data sheets, FAQ.s
* Launch materials, announcements
* News briefs, training materials